Who we are
Looking for a safari in Rwanda? Welcome to Happy Tours, one of the leading tour operation companies in Rwanda, Uganda and Congo. We are fully registered and have the credibility in arranging the best fascinating Rwanda Gorilla adventure, Uganda Wildlife and Birdwatching tours, Low Land Gorilla Trekking in the Congo, car hire for Self drive in Rwanda, gorilla trekking safaris, wildlife tours, cultural tours and more. Our experienced quality personnel will help you build around our clients’ needs and expectation. When you take a safari with us, you are guaranteed to enjoy an adventure of a lifetime in Rwanda, the land of a thousand hills!
We have a team of tour experts in Rwanda and Uganda that run our tours in all East African destinations. Meanwhile we operate in the other popular East African destinations of Kenya and Tanzania through partnerships that we have established with highly regarded and like-minded local tour operators.
We are an experienced tour company with the dream of becoming the leading tour operator in East Africa offering authentic nature experiences encompassing activities: Birdwatching, Hiking and Trekking, Gorilla Tracking, Primate experiences, Wildlife Safaris, and Adventure Excursions.
We organize private tours for individuals and also offer ground handling for travel companies and agents from around the world.
We are very passionate about eco-tourism and preserving nature and so our tours are organized in a way that respects the environment and local cultures.
Why tour with us?
- We support responsible travel that ensures respect and benefit of tourism for the environment and local communities. Our packages emphasize more on activities that directly benefit the locals, and contribute to the conservation of the natural attractions.
- Our team is available 24/7 to respond to your inquiries promptly and answer all your questions.
- Our itineraries are very detailed, and include all the information you need to know so that you have a good idea of what you are going to do.
- Our itineraries are very flexible to accommodate the travelers’ particular interests, budget and time.
- We carefully chose your accommodation to give you great value for money. Every accommodation we recommend we have visited and experienced their services. We also take into consideration their eco credentials
- We use informative professional tour guides that have been licensed and belong to the Uganda Safari Guides Association (USAGA). We understand that a guide is a key element of your trip as he/she is the person you spend most of the safari time with. We carefully select a tour guide to make sure you shall enjoy the trip and learn as much as you can absorb.
- We use proper tour vehicles – both Vans and Land Cruisers
- GIVE US A TRY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!