Imperial Royale Hotel
Imperial Royale Hotel attracts the big International conferences due to the presence of the biggest conference facilities in the country at present, with 20 conference halls to suit different needs, ranging from 50 seats to up to 2,000 seats. The hotel’s ultra-modern health club, including an Olympic size swimming pool, is situated on the fifth floor of the hotel overlooking the beauty of the Kololo Hills.
The hotel was designated “The Media Hotel” during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in November 2007 in Kampala and carried out its function to the satisfaction of over 400 International journalists who covered the event.
It offers both business and safari facilities
- Imperial Royale Hotel has 275 rooms forming part of four collections: 2 Presidential Suites, 8 Governor Suites, 126 Executive Rooms, and finally 139 Deluxe Rooms
- State-of-the-art health club facilities; Sauna, Steam bath & Swimming Pool.
- Remote Controlled TV with DSTV connections.
- Fully refurbished bar and restaurant with a wide range of cuisine and a Coffee Shop.
- Tastefully furnished room facilities include all the comforts associated with a five-star resort and will meet the refined tastes of leisure and business travelers alike
- 4 basement parking with a parking capacity of 600 cars.
- Airport transfer services from Airport to the Hotel charge of US$ 10 per person/trip (one way)
Imperial Group of Hotels
Corporate Marketing Office,
IMPERIAL ROYALE HOTEL,
P O Box 4326, Kampala, Uganda.
Telephone: +256 (0)417 111000
Fax: +256 (0)414 250146